SouthPoint Financial Credit Union
- Business Services
- Financial Products
- Investment Services
- Meeting Spaces
Good people, strong work ethic, with care and concern for each others well being makes life in Blue Earth, Brown, Carver, Cottonwood, Faribault, Kandiyohi, Le Sueur, Lyon, Martin, McLeod, Meeker, Murray, Nicollet, Redwood, Renville, Sibley and Watonwan Counties of Minnesota pretty sweet. It is still the kind of place where kids can't get away with much (because it is bound to get back to their parents), where casseroles and baked goods miraculously arrive when there is a birth or a death, and neighbors just naturally join in to help when you're cutting down a tree or painting the garage.
These are the people you work with and worship with, your friends and family, your community. You share life experiences and resources for living. That's why the credit union philosophy makes so much sense here.
Pooling our financial resources and lending them to one another in a uniquely not-for-profit is the idea SouthPoint Financial Credit Union was founded on in 1936 and kept us thriving ever since.
The loyalty of our members and the dedication of our staff proves its merit.
Don't believe just because you read it on the Internet. Experience the real differences of working with a credit union by talking with a member or a staff person at SouthPoint Financial Credit Union.
Whom to Contact
- Jeff AndersonIndirect Lending OfficerPhone: (507) 233-5600Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Troy DiedrichVP of Marketing and DevelopmentPhone: (507) 233-5610Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Patti GohlVP of OperationsPhone: (507) 233-5600Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Jay GostonzickVP of Member ServicesPhone: (507) 233-5600Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Missy HaugenDeposit Manager/EducationPhone: (507) 233-5600Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Kim PetersonMarketing SpecialistPhone: (507) 233-5617Fax: (507) 233-5601
706 North German New Ulm, MN 56073 920 Main Street E Sleepy Eye, MN 56085 975 W Central Street Springfield, MN 56087