Ridgeway Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Assisted Living/Supportive Living
- Memory Care
Our senior communities, Ridgeway on German, Ridgeway on 23rd and Reflections at Ridgeway offer the perfect choice when health and living concerns call for a supportive environment. We strive to keep residents active, healthy, and independent for as long as possible through an integrated wellness approach. Our goal is to enrich and extend the quality of life for seniors in our communities. Located in historic and beautiful New Ulm, Minnesota, Ridgeway offers warm and charming residential settings that are just minutes from downtown.
Ridgeway offers a broad spectrum of services to our residents, including wonderful activities to encourage socialization, personal care assistance, medication management, RN case management. Reflections at Ridgeway extends our continuum of care and provides services to individuals with moderate to late stages of Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
At Ridgeway, friendly and caring staff members are available and on-site around-the-clock. Our registered nurses tailor each care plan to meet the individual needs of each resident. Dedicated to the senior population we serve, we are ready to respond to and grow with the changing needs of the senior market in the New Ulm area.
- Medication Management - assist with med set-ups, ordering and dispensing.
- 3 Home Cooked Meals - every day!
- Activity Program - wide variety of sceduled activities with something for everyone!
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- 24 Hour Staffing - caring, dependable staff with years of health care experience.
Whom to Contact
- Kyla FrantaPhone: (507) 354-7400
Ridgeway on German: German St S to 7th St S. Ridgeway on 23rd: Take Hwy 29 past Cashwise. Turn right on Boundary St, cross RR tracks. Road bends to your right, Ridgeway on 23rd is on your left.