Farmers Market - Downtown / German Street
KNUJ is excited to bring the KNUJ Farmers Market downtown on Saturdays this summer/fall! The event will take place on German Street, starting at 3rd North and heading south along German Park towards 1st North. Note that there is also a Farmers Market every Thursday, from 2:30 - 5:30, at Cash Wise Foods.
Buy Fresh, Buy Local!
New this year! In addition to local vendors selling fresh produce and homemade products, there are other activities at the Saturday Farmers Markets for both kids and adults. Check this page and the community calendar each week for the upcoming additions to the Farmers Market that week.
Saturday, June 25th
- Music by Dain's Dutchmen
- Food Truck: Sozial / Big Red's Food Truck
- Bison Display / RAWR-Riverside Environmental Learning Center
- Chamber Info Booth
- Bean bags
- Coloring sheets
- 10am – 30 Minutes Power Stretch Yoga Class with Marja
- Please bring a yoga mat or a beach towel
- Poppy, the Popcorn Wagon Mascot
- The Narren of New Ulm (tentative)
- New Ulm's Own booth
- Autofest booth
Date and Time
Saturday Aug 13, 2022
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
German Street - starting at 3rd North and heading south along German Park