Business of the Year Give-Together Get-Together
The New Ulm 2023 Business of the Year Winners want to celebrate this recognition by giving back to the community and encouraging others to do the same!
Please join us for an open-house at Christensen Farms (23971 County Road 10, Sleepy Eye). Refreshments provided. No cost to attend, but participants are encouraged to bring a donation to one of the three chosen charities:
- United Way of Brown County Area
- New Ulm Fire Department
- New Ulm Area Food Shelf.
Are you interested in making a bigger impact? Businesses or individuals who pledge to match donations up $250 will be recognized in The Journal, at newulm.com, in the Chamber Email Newsletter, and on social media. We are able to invoice you through the New Ulm Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation (which is a 501c3) and pass tax-deductible donations through there, or you can make your donations directly to the non-profit of your choice.
These businesses & individuals have already pledged:
- Anonymous - $225 to United Way
- Mike's Collision - $250 to all three!
- Markgraf Consulting - $250 to United Way
- Erik & Susannah Setterholm - $250 to United Way
- Bank Midwest - $250 to Food Shelf
- A to Zinnia Floral & Gifts - $250 to Food Shelf
- Citizens Bank Minnesota - $250 to Fire Department
- MN Eis - $250 to Food Shelf
Contact the Chamber to pledge now! email@example.com / 507-233-4300
Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 14, 2023
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM CDT
March 14th 4:30 - 6:30pm
Christensen Farms (2397 County Road 10, Sleepy Eye)