SouthPoint Federal Credit Union
Good people, strong work ethic, with care and concern for each other's well being makes life in Brown, Redwood, Renville, Nicollet, Sibley, Blue Earth and Le Sueur Counties of Minnesota pretty sweet. It is still the kind of place where kids can't get away with much (because it is bound to get back to their parents), where casseroles and baked goods miraculously arrive when there is a birth or a death, and neighbors just naturally join in to help when you're cutting down a tree or painting the garage.
These are the people you work with and worship with, your friends and family, your community. You share life experiences and resources for living. That's why the credit union philosophy makes so much sense here.
Pooling our financial resources and lending them to one another in a uniquely not-for-profit is the idea SouthPoint Federal Credit Union was founded on in 1936 and kept us thriving ever since.
The loyalty of our members and the dedication of our staff proves its merit.
Don't believe just because you read it on the Internet. Experience the real differences of working with a credit union by talking with a member or a staff person at South Point Federal Credit Union.
Our Mission: SouthPoint Federal Credit Union empowers members to achieve their goals and dreams by providing exceptional service and guidance. We aspire to become the primary financial institution for members, contribute to the well-being of our communities and maintain earnings and reserves which promote sound growth and encourage member confidence and loyalty.
Whom to Contact
- Jeff AndersonInvestment RepresentativePhone: (507) 233-5600Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Troy DiedrichVP of Marketing and DevelopmentPhone: (507) 233-5610Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Patti GohlPhone: (507) 233-5600Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Jay GostonzickPhone: (507) 233-5600Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Missy HaugenPhone: (507) 233-5600Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Kim PetersonMarketing -New Ulm BranchPhone: (507) 233-5617Fax: (507) 233-5601
- Brian SerbusBranch ManagerPhone: (507) 233-5600Fax: (507) 233-5601
706 North German New Ulm, MN 56073 920 Main Street E Sleepy Eye, MN 56085 975 W Central Street Springfield, MN 56087