Frandsen Bank & Trust
- Investment Services
Frandsen Bank & Trust is a community bank which also has a trust and investment management division. Customers can access any one of 30 full-service offices located throughout Minnesota, plus eastern North Dakota and Western Wisconsin. There are two convenient locations in New Ulm.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is owned by Frandsen Financial Corporation, a multi-bank holding company based in Arden Hills, MN.
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Trust Services
Who to Contact
- Robert BodeINVESTMENTSPhone: (507) 233-4826
- Allison BurmeisterAssistant Vice President
- Brandon ReinartsLoan OfficerPhone: (507) 233-4779
- Randy SchroederVice PresidentPhone: (507) 233-4797
- Michael SchwartzPresidentPhone: (507) 233-4700
Downtown: 100 N Minnesota St. South Branch: 1823 S Broadway Cash machines: 1823 S Broadway and 2005 N Garden drive-up facilities