Frandsen Bank & Trust
- Ag Supplies/Service
- Crop Insurance
- Financial Products
- Investment Services
- Trust Services
Frandsen Bank & Trust provides a true, full-service community banking experience to over 30 communities throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. By forming meaningful relationships with all customers, both large and small, we are able to deliver custom financial solutions that support their goals.
Founded in 1982 by Dennis Frandsen, Frandsen Bank & Trust is owned by Frandsen Financial Corporation (FFC), a $3 billion interstate holding company, with an additional $1 billion in assets managed by our investment and trust divisions. Based in Arden Hills, Minn., FFC provides crucial operational support services to its bankers – allowing them more time with customers to develop personal, long-term banking relationships.
We are a diverse and inclusive organization with a shared vision to create success in the lives of our customers, communities, and employees. The unique backgrounds, experiences, and talents of our workforce provide everyone the opportunity to grow and prosper. By employee opinion, we have earned Star Tribune Top Workplace five consecutive years, showcasing our commitment to the engagement and satisfaction of our entire team.
Our mission is to determine needs, develop relationships, and deliver solutions.
Whom to Contact
- Allison BurmeisterAssistant Vice Pres. (Mortgage/Consumer Lending)Phone: (507) 353-7449
- Kevin LarsonInvestment RepresentativePhone: (507) 353-7452
- Jessica MixdorfDeposit Operations OfficerPhone: (507) 353-7425
- Brandon ReinartsVice President Mortgage/Business LendingPhone: (507) 353-7427
- Randy SchroederVice President (Commercial/Ag Lending)Phone: (507) 353-7437
- Michael SchwartzPresident (Commercial/Ag Lending)Phone: (507) 353-7415
- Steve VranichTrust President
100 N Minnesota St. New Ulm, MN 56073