Commercial Lines Insurance Producer
- Prospect for business based on your local networks, connections, and communities.
- Develop and maintain active renewal/expiration lists.
- Obtain new accounts by actively pursuing prospects and creating interest through telephone calls and personal visits.
- Provide professional risk management advice to prospects and clients, identifying exposures and proposing solutions through insurance products.
- Work with the Account Managers to complete pre-underwriting, information gathering, submissions, coverage analysis, and proposal presentations if needed.
- Obtain information for quotations and market account to various insurance carriers in accordance with the practices, policies, and procedures of the company.
- Effectively build relationships with insurance company underwriters through a pattern of professional risk submissions, company visitations, and negotiations.
- Issue and renew commercial insurance policies for clients.
- Stay abreast of trends in the insurance industry and pursue continuing education.
- 3 – 5 years of recent commercial property and casualty sales experience or related business-to-business sales experience calling on senior executives
- Experience in cold calling and getting first appointments.
- Demonstrated success in overall customer service.
- MN Property and Casualty Producers License
- Agency Management Software experience (Epic, TAM, AMS 360, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Salary dependent on experience
- Generous commission plan
- Company benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
- Full Time - Flexible
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to: Info@foster-white.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Foster White Insurance Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
ABOUT FOSTER WHITE INSURANCE AGENCY:
Since its founding in 1963 Foster White Insurance Agency has been a foundation of ethical and transparent business in the insurance industry. Our agency has three core business practices: commercial insurance for businesses, benefits that support both businesses and individuals and personal risk management. Foster White has transformed from a small-town insurance agency into a top 25 agency in the state. Our footprint continues to expand nationwide while maintaining the values that got us to where we are.
Please visit us at: https://www.foster-white.com/.