Account Executive – Commercial Lines
Foster White Insurance Agency
CORE DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Handle all aspects of servicing commerical lines accounts including but not limited to educating clients on exposures they face, quoting and issuing new policies, processing endorsements, answering billing questions, assisting with claims.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients through phone, email and in person communication.
- Provide consistent, accurate, and timely communication to clients through, verbal and written correspondence.
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently documenting conversations, sending confirmations to clients, adhering to all agency automation procedures.
- Stay abreast of trends in the insurance industry and pursue continuing education.
- EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 2+ years of recent commercial lines service and/or sales experience
- Knowledge of insurance coverages and an ability to communicate this clearly to clients.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage workload.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, and willingness to help others.
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- MN property and casualty insurance producer license
- Experience using agency management software (Epic, TAM, AMS, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- SALARY AND EMPLOYMENT:
- Salary range dependent on industry experience
- Commissions on new sales
- Company benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, paid vacation.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to: Info@foster-white.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Foster White Insurance Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
ABOUT FOSTER WHITE INSURANCE AGENCY:
Since its founding in 1963 Foster White Insurance Agency has been a foundation of ethical and transparent business in the insurance industry. Our agency has three core business practices: commercial insurance for businesses, benefits that support both businesses and individuals and personal risk management. Foster White has transformed from a small-town insurance agency into a top 25 agency in the state. Our footprint continues to expand nationwide while maintaining the values that got us to where we are.
Please visit us at: https://www.foster-white.com/ .