Manufacturing Production Summer Temp
As a Manufacturing Production Summer Temp, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication skills along with the ability to read, speak and understand both oral and written instructions
- Skilled in problem solving and willingness to work in a teamwork environment
- Must be able to perform shift work and work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed. The most common shifts include MAD rotation (mids: 11:00PM-7:00AM, afternoons: 3:00PM-11:00PM, days: 7:00AM-3:00PM) rotating weekly, Straight Midnights: 11:00PM-7:00AM, Straight Afternoons: 3:00PM-11:00PM, Days/Afternoons: 7:00AM-3:00PM/3:00PM-11:00PM, rotating weekly.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
- Must be able to perform shift work and work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in a public, private, government, or military environment
- Three (3) or more years of experience in manufacturing, production, shipping/warehouse, maintenance, construction, military, and/or agriculture in a public, private, government, or military environment
- Associates Degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Intermediate level computer skills working with Microsoft Office products