3M New Ulm Now Hiring
Text “jobs” to 605-205-8576 to apply
3M is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online here: https://3m.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Search/job/US-Minnesota-New-Ulm/Manufacturing-Production-Positions--New-Ulm--MN--_R01000283
3M New Ulm is looking for Manufacturing/Production employees located in New Ulm, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Manufacturing/Production position will perform a variety of duties required for various products manufactured at the New Ulm 3M facility. The employee hired will work to be accident free. Observe all safety rules, policies, and precautions during departmental operations. Report any unsafe work conditions and support New Ulm’s safety culture.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others
- Work at various machines or stations packaging, assembling, operating machinery, and/or inspecting products
- Follow operating procedures and/or customer specifications to produce quality products
- Work efficiently, effectively, and collaborate in a team setting
- Use hand tools and may be required to operate a powered industrial vehicle
- Use computers to run process operation, input data, update inventory, etc.
This position will require:
- Weekend work
- Working overtime
- Working on holidays as needed
This position may require:
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in a public, private, government, or military environment
- Three (3) or more years of experience in manufacturing, production, shipping/warehouse, maintenance, construction, military, and/or agriculture in a public, private, government, or military environment
- Associates Degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Intermediate level computer skills working with Microsoft Office products
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication skills along with the ability to read, speak and understand both oral and written instructions
- Skilled in problem solving and willingness to work in a teamwork environment
Location: New Ulm, MN
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M employment testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for a Manufacturing/Production position at 3M New Ulm, MN. 3M anticipates that multiple openings for this position will occur over time. Qualified applicants may be considered as Manufacturing/Production openings occur at 3M New Ulm, MN, and 3M will accept applications for up to 6 months from the posting date of this requisition. Eligible applications will be kept open and active until June 2019. After that, the posting will be taken down and applicants will need to apply/re-apply for available open postings at that time.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.