Payroll Administrator – Full Time
Due to an upcoming retirement, M.R. Paving & Excavating is looking for a Construction Payroll Administrator. At M.R. Paving & Excavating, our customers expect top-quality, on-time paving and excavating services at a reasonable cost. How do we meet and exceed those expectations? We rely on our team of dedicated, talented, and driven employees on every project, from concept to completion.
The Payroll Administrator will work as part of the M.R. team to administer payroll, coordinate the 401K program, and complete production reports along with a variety of other duties.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years working in a payroll capacity, in the CONSTRUCTION industry, required.
- Bachelor's Degree in business/accounting preferred (Long term experience may be substituted for college education)
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and city regulations and guidelines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Working knowledge of payroll and project and financial software.
- Valid driver’s license.
Skills and Specifications:
- Strong computer skills such as typing, system and software knowledge.
- Knowledge of wage withholding orders.
- Accurate data entry skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate with employees regarding their issues and concerns.
- Good client service skills.
- Being an effective team player.
- Sound decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment with specific deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in a time-sensitive environment.
- Confidentiality and respect for the privacy of employee records.
- Medical Insurance (Employee Premium paid for by company)
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Health and Wellness Program – Participation based
- Employee Assistance Program (E.A.P)
Contact us at 507-354-4171 or apply on our website: www.mrpaving.com EEO/AA Employer