To develop positive banking relationships and serve the needs of bank customers. Provide assistance to customers that will ensure continued satisfaction and enhance the value of their relationship with United Prairie. Promote business for United Prairie by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
- Help identify the customer’s financial needs.
- Recommend United Prairie Bank products or services when it would serve a customer’s financial need through cross sales.
- Refer customers to United Prairie Insurance Agency and United Prairie Financial Network when those services would be of benefit to the customer.
- Greet clients, answer telephone switchboard with multiple lines.
- Process teller transactions (deposits, withdrawals, accept payments) and manage cash drawer.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Assist with frontline tasks as delegated by management.
- Perform clerical tasks as delegated by management.
- Follow all compliance and regulatory requirements for the banking industry.
Must have a pleasant telephone and speaking voice. Well-developed verbal and written communication skills; general knowledge of internet usage and Microsoft Office programs. Strong desire to learn and follow policies and procedures. Must be highly adaptable to change. Ability to practice discretion and confidentiality in all situations
United Prairie offers a variety of positions to serve our diverse customer base and support our wide array of products and services in the marketplace. If you thrive on working with people and want to help find ways to make their financial lives more successful, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities