CLIENT SERVICE DIRECTOR - NEW ULM
Client Service Director
Client Service Director Description:
Citizens Bank Minnesota, Main Office, is seeking a full-time, Client Service Director. Duties include overseeing the Client Service Department at the New Ulm Branch, working knowledge of all duties assigned to staff they are responsible for as well as customer service quality in the branches, serve on various projects to help support the retail initiatives of the bank and responsible for cashier duties. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a trusted financial institution. If you are a creative, upbeat, positive, detail-orientated candidate who works well in a team environment with the ability to seamlessly adapt in an ever-evolving department, this is a career worthy of consideration.
- Responsible for management duties for all reports, including performance reviews, and staff issues.
- Manage vaults and teller drawers.
- Manage ATM’s – on-call to provide service at all times.
- Updates policies and procedures assigned.
- Monitor current contracts, negotiate new contracts and work with vendors.
- Compliance research and updates.
- Serves as Cashier.
- Administrator for teller and deposit platforms.
- Work with marketing on promotions and product development.
- Works directly with the police department on fraud and forgeries.
- Oversee IRA contributions, distributions, rollovers and year end reports.
- Trains new staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer and mathematical skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Stress management skills.
- Cash handling experience.
- Knowledge of banking industry.
- Manager experience.
- Competitive Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
Citizens is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans’ status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.