Nuvera is a well-established communications company with headquarters in New Ulm, MN that provides Digital TV, Internet, Managed Services, computer sales and computer repair services. Nuvera serves the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
An Accountant II will prepare, analyze and interpret financial information to provide accurate and useful information to management for review and decision making. Ensure the Company is adhering to SOX requirements and make suggestions on process improvements.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting and auditing financials
- Budgeting (capital and operating)
- Government reporting, PUC reports and tax filings
- Cash management, credit and collections, billing cash summary compliance
- Review company operations
- Make suggestions on process improvements
- 4-year degree in accounting
- 1-year related experience
- Good understanding and interest in technology
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by September 30, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuvera is an EOE.