A New HSA Option for You to
Earn Up to 3.00% APY*!
When combined with qualified high deductible health insurance, the taxadvantaged** Health Savings Account (HSA) provides a way to save money and get more control over your healthcare dollars.
Here’s how much you could earn!
• No balance requirements
• Pay for qualified medical expenses with pretax dollars
• Balances carry over year to year without “use it or lose it” requirements
• Contributions stay in place even with a job change or retirement
In addition, HSAs feature the following:
• Anyone enrolled in an HSA-qualified health plan is eligible to open a
Health Savings Account
• Contribution limits and restrictions apply
HSA Balance Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*
$0 to $9,999 1.00%
$10,000 to $19,999 2.00%
$20,000 + 3.00%
*Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) effective as of 10/1/2018 and subject to change without notice.
Fees may reduce earnings.
**Consult a tax advisor to discuss your financial situation.
BankMidwest.com • Member FDIC
HSAs are flexible, affordable and easy to use! For more information, contact 888.902.5662.